|Concept of the Galaxy Gear on the Basis of the Patents by Samsung|
Samsung’s Mobile Business’ vice president Lee Young-hee has confirmed that the Korean chaebol Company would launch the Galaxy Gear on 4th of September along with the Galaxy Note 3 at the Samsung Unpacked Event two days ahead of the IFA Berlin 2013.
According to sources working at Samsung warehouses, which were deemed as trusted confirmed to Among Tech about the specifications of the device.
Specifications of Galaxy Gear
- 2.5 inch OLED touchscreen display 320×320 resolution
- 10 hours of battery life
- Dual core processor 1.5GHz
- 4 MegaPixel front camera 720p
- Speakers in the device’s strap
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Android Jelly Bean
- 1 GB of RAM
- There will be a 8 GB and a 6 GB model